18 Feb 2019

[Knight of the Chalice] Reiver squad

So, I've finally painted my reiver squad and I can now claim to have a 1000pts fully painted army!

Took me about 3 weeks to paint them, which is the fastest unit I've done so far. Kinda feel strange to have them done so fast and still they look better than my other unit, oh well, I must be getting use to paint red dudes.
Considering the paint job, nothing new it's still the same recipe, the only thing I did differently is that I've change my usual black lining to do it with oil instead of acrylic, which same quite a bit of time!

Nouvelle année, nouvelle escouade ! Voici donc les reivers qui terminent mes 1000pts pour une armée entièrement peinte pour la 1ère fois ! #champagne 

Ils m'ont pris un peu moins de 3 semaines de peinture, ce qui est un record pour moi, le résultat est également mieux que les anciens, ce qui me dérange légèrement mais bon...
On reste dans les techniques habituelles, rien de nouveau si ce n'est le changement pour un black lining à l'huile plutôt qu'à l’acrylique, ce qui me permet de gagner un peu de temps.


Anyway, without further ado, here is squad Lemael in its full glory.

Voici donc l'escouade Lemael dans toute sa gloire !
Anamnesis studio
Anamnesis studio
Anamnesis studio
Anamnesis studio

Anamnesis studio
Anamnesis studio
Anamnesis studio
Anamnesis studio
Anamnesis studio


Coming next, another foray in AoS with a Sylvaneth project being I'm bit underwhelm by my nighthaunt, a few tutorials to go with it, since I've already been asked on social media, sneak peek.

A venir, un projet Sylvaneth un peu différent pour AoS étant un peu déçu par mes nighthaunts, accompagné des tutoriels déjà demandé sur les réseaux sociaux pour ceux qui me suivent, voici donc un petit aperçu. 

Anamnesis studio
And the base reworked after receiving my order !


For the curious , you can find my t-shirt inspired by 40k here !

Pour les curieux qui le souhaitent, vous pouvez retrouver mes t-shirts 40k ici!

Anamnesis

4 comments:

  1. The painting you have done on these knights of chalice is insane. I can't believe how great they are. I am so tired of seeing all these clean armored space marines with no battle damage. These are perfect and have inspired me with some ideas on what to do with my army that I will be building. I haven't played 40k in 20 years but will be receiving my new minis in the next 2 weeks. I tried to find you on youtube to see if you have any videos or tutorials. I would be very interested in watching them if you do have any out there. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for your comment, I'm not on youtube, I don't have the material to record properly but you can find all my tutorial on this blog :)
      Cheers and enjoy your comeback!

      Delete
  2. What colors and/or brands of paints are you using for the knights of chalice? Sorry if you posted it somewhere else and I'm not seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The red is fw daler & rowney flame red ink, otherwise I'm using a mix of gw,vallejo and most of the scale75 colours.

      Delete